Monday, August 3, 2009

Dolphins

Hello all. Today I had an assignment to shoot a jogger. So went to a secret location over looking a cliff. We were shooting and things looked good. As I was putting my equipment away my model shouted "Look, Look!!" I looked over to see dolphins all over the ocean. It was beautiful. They were so close to the shore. It was amazing. I have never seen that before. Here are some pictures I took.

Here they are swimming toward us.
If you look closely, this one has a picture of a tail.

3 comments:

  1. Geese, all we get to see are land sharks
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo so pretty! Im jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool. I have lived in San Diego for 10 years, and four of them I was right on the water and never saw them. That is so cool.

    ReplyDelete