Monday, July 20, 2009

My sisters

As many of you know I have recently left for college. It has been by far one of the most difficult decisions I ever had to make. There were so many things to think about.. one of my biggest reasons not to go was my sisters. In case some of you didn't know, I have the most amazing sisters a girl could ask for. I could not imagine life without them. We have always been close, even when we were younger and our ages seemed so far apart. I can remember the many things they both taught me. Thank you both for all of the times we shared, for all the laughter and tears.



Amanda is such a blessing to have in my life. There is not one thing I would change about her or our relationship. I admire her strength in life. Without her, everything would have been 20 times more difficult. She is the person I go to to get away and talk about things. She always has the right thing to say. She helps me put everything into perspective and I know that she is honest and true.
Emili, the quieter of the three of us, has always been something else. I could go to her, not say anything, and she always knew what I was feeling. I never had to explain anything to her. I always enjoyed that. I could remember being young kids and sitting on the bathroom counter talking about life. We had a blast together and I wouldn't change anything.
These are them and their babies. I am so proud of them both. They are so nurturing and always have been. I am so glad that I have been a part of their lives. I love you both so much!!

3 comments:

  1. Brat! You aren't supposed to make me cry I am the tough one. :) I love you so much too. You are so wonderful and I so proud of the choices you have made. I am proud of both my sisters and love them so. You are truly my best friends. Love you baby Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and you weren't supposed to make me cry back...... :-) i love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now your making me cry and I am not even one of the sisters! But I understand! I have two sisters too and they are such blessings from God! That first picture is so stinkin cute of you guys!

    ReplyDelete