Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Color

Today was truly an amazing day. On my everyday commute I looked over onto the ocean and got to see a rare view. Being so close to the ocean there is a lot of dew but this morning it was really clear. I was actually able to see the channel islands. It was beautiful. We hardly ever get to see them from where we are. It was amazing to see how clear everything was. The sky was a gorgeous rich blue. With months of dew, it was a nice break to have the blue sky. So I decided that while I was out today I would photograph the beautiful things around me. Today was perfect conditions to photograph color and detail. So I photographed all of the colorful things in the city. Santa Barbara is a gorgeous city and I thought I would be good to try and show you some things around that make the city so appealing to the naked eye.


























4 comments:

  1. I love this blog entry. I love everyone of these photos and it makes them even better that you did them out of pure inspiration from observing God's creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I love these photos too.. it was one of those days were you can't help smile because you know God is behind everything you see. HE alone is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That comes from the heart, you can't teach that
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics! Reminds me of the song "Indescribable". God sure has an eye for beauty! Imagine what it all would have looked like they way it was supposed to be...perfect. I am still hoping to see a restored new earth some day.

    ReplyDelete