Friday, July 10, 2009

Birthday Weekend

My teen years have come and gone; and suddenly my back aches more and more each day. I had fun in those teen times but I am glad it is over. I can't wait to see what my 20's will bring me. My family made me feel special. My parents and I went to San Diego to drop my sister Amanda off. We celebrated my birthday with them. They all joked around about having birthday lunch at Jack in the Box, I knew better. We ate our dinner at BJ's pizza brewery. After two months of almost inedible food, BJ's was an answered prayer. It was so nice just hanging and being together. We laughed pretty much all night.

Here we are waiting for our table. Ethan was rubbing my arm with the buzzer, that's why I am looking at my arm.
The boys laughing.
My beautiful Mom.
My gorgeous sister Amanda and Ethan.
Christopher and Ethan being goofy.
mmm....the best root beer ever....(my dad and I)
My birthday cookie
My Dad (Grandpa), Ethan, and Christopher eating some of the birthday cookie
Awww.........love
He is so adorable

The next day my parents and I went back home and we celebrated my birthday again with my other sister, her husband, their baby, and my Grandma. It was fun. My mom was amazing. She was sick and she put together this whole thing. She made these cupcakes and she bought candles the sparkle like fireworks. It was awesome. She is so good to me. Thank you mom. Later my sister Emili, Walter and their new baby Madison went to their house and lit firework off in front of their house. We played around with my camera. It was fun.



Emili, Madison and Myself
My parents and I, both of them were sick but the still continued to celebrate. They are amazing. I love you guys so much!!
Madison and myself
She is so adorable

I tried to make a heart but it looks more like a ladybug.
All together, both days, everything turned out great. I had a blast just being with my family and enjoying the end of my break. I wish they lived out here with me. I miss them so much. Thank you guys for making my birthday so special. I love you!

1 comment:

  1. The fireworks looks like so much fun. I wish we were there for that. Love you. Welcome to your 20's.

    ReplyDelete