Saturday, July 4, 2009

Madison Lei

I am proud to say that after what seemed like forever, my beautiful niece Madison Lei came into the world on June 30th. She is the most gorgeous little girl ever. She weighed in at 8 lbs 1 oz. I am so proud of Emili and Walt. They are going to be great parents. I am holding her as I type and I can't believe how beautiful she is.


Look at those cheeks!
Madi with her grandparents.
Emili and Madi are so beautiful
Aunt Mandi and Uncle Chris


Loving on their new addition.

They are so proud
Getting ready to go home
Cousins and sisters
Ethan loves Madison.
I love her so much
Ethan is curious about his new playmate

Isn't she gorgeous!!
I can't wait to get to know her and see who she becomes. Her shirt is right, I do love her!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the onesie Madi is where in the last two pictures. This aunt loves her too! :) Good photos Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her cheeks are huge! Great for kissing! Congrats Auntie Sam!

    ReplyDelete