Monday, February 9, 2009

Santa Barbara

Well, I made it through. I had a blast at my tour of the campus. I don't know how many times I squealed to my mom in excitement about the programs and the location. Santa Barbara is so beautiful. The whole town has amazing architecture. Every building is white, it makes it hard to find restaurants when you are new in town. It was fun though. We got to see photo-shoots in progress. There were people shooting water and the way it pours, people were dropping things into the water. It was awesome. Being there made me want to go out and take a bunch of photos. I guess that's what it should do. haha. I liked it, however, I am still praying about it. 
This was a view from the Jefferson campus. 

This one is a view from the Jefferson campus as well.

Ok, I know this looks like a random sign but my mom did not like this sign. She was driving and I was reading the map quest directions. It told us to go to the roundabout and turn on the third exit. Well, We got turned around because there was no third exit and most the roads were closed off. So we had to go up and down the hill passing this roundabout several times in order to find it. Every time we saw the sign she said "Oh no" it was funny because it was so annoying. I posted this for her. 
 
I saw this cloud and thought of my sister. If you can't tell what it is, it's an elephant
At least that's what I see.

2 comments:

  1. Love the photos. We are praying for whatever door is supposed to open for you. Love the elephant by the way-- Bethadee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SOOOO excited for you! love you

    ReplyDelete