Sunday, February 8, 2009

La Escuela

Well, tomorrow is a big day for me. In fact it is so big that I am avoiding going to bed because as soon as I lay my head down it will be tomorrow already. I am leaving to tour a campus in Santa Barbara. It is Brooks Institute of Photography. It is said to be the number one photography school in California. Those who know me know that I am freaking out. I am so excited and it would be an opportunity of a life time. I am just waiting to see if its what I want. I know that I will like the school but right now it scares me. I don't want anyone else's feeling to push me in any direction. I want to make this decision because it's Gods will. I want whatever He wants for me. I am just a little nervous. If you are reading this please say a prayer.  

1 comment:

  1. I will be praying that God gives you a peace while you are there if that is where you are supposed to be, and if not, to close the door.

    ReplyDelete