Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happiness is....long time no see

I am sure that most of you know that I have been a little shy in the blog world. For that I am sorry. Life has been crazier that I could ever even begin to post about. Just know that life is good over here and I am really happy. This happiness just reminded me that I haven't done a happiness is post in awhile. So here it is.

Happiness is..........Silly faces!!! Why? Because nothing is sillier than making faces. You know that you risking looking ridiculous but it just doesn't matter. Sometimes....if you are really luck people catch you silly faces on camera. Like my boyfriend here....he was caught on camera making a silly face while celebrating my birthday. I thought that this was the funniest photo ever. I love this photo!! The best part...he doesn't mind my posting it :0)


This next photo is dear to my heart. This is picture of my nephew and I making fishy faces at the beach. I had a blast.
I hope you enjoyed these photos. Now I have to ask.....what is your happiness?

1 comment:

  1. my happiness is out finally posting something for us all to see....that and getting to spend time with my sisters

    love you
    Emili

    ReplyDelete