Monday, March 8, 2010

Birthday Surprise

These past two weeks have been extremely busy for me. The biggest event, and most difficult, was my mom's surprise birthday photo-shoot. We have been working for months to iron out the details and get everyone together. I had to practically force her to wear a certain color. It was worth all of the sneaking around. She was so surprised to see everyone on the beach. I am so glad that everything went well. Here are some of the photos I took while we were all together.

The water was so amazingly clear..it was beautiful.








I didn't make into some of the photos because it started raining. Everyone did so well. Even the kids didn't mind the rain.
My favorite one.

3 comments:

  1. cuuuuute... the last one is my fave!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sammy (can I still call you that?), you got some fabulous shots of the mom and kids by the pier! Gorgeous! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carri-Of course you can call me sami!!!! haha Thank you for your kind words. I hope everything is going great for you!

    ReplyDelete