Saturday, February 27, 2010

My Mom

Today is a very special day....

Today is my mom's birthday!

A note to my mother:
I am so lucky to be able to call you my mom. I was thinking back today over all of the laughs and fun times we have had together. You and I both know that there are several of those. You have always made me feel special and loved. I know that I can always count on you to be my biggest supporter no matter what I go through. I remember when a new school year would start, I would find a letter/card from you saying that you loved me and wished me good luck. Of course you always did manage to throw words of wisdom in the letter too ;) You are pretty wise, you know. Thank you for always supporting me no matter what. This past year has been difficult and I couldn't have gotten through without you. You are one of my best friends and an amazing mother. You always have been. I love you more than you could possibly know. Happy Birthday Mom. xoxo

5 comments: