Saturday, May 2, 2009

Adventures

Today was so amazing. My parents came into town and we got a lot of things taking care of. We spent pretty much all day on State st. It is a very long road and it pretty much has everything. There is several boutiques and even an Anthropolgie (a clothing store). Everything was going great. It was a beautiful day. On our way home we decided to get food at In-N-Out. We were almost done eating and the whole restaurant started to fill up fast with a baseball team. We tried to hurry up so they could have tables. As I was getting up to leave my dad came over to me and told me to look at the guy in the white shirt. I looked over and low an behold it was ROB LOWE!!! I was so excited. Man, he looks good in person. It blows my mind that he is actually normal. He is just a normal dad supporting his kid and his high school baseball team. 
Later that night my roommates and I decided to hit downtown and see what they had going on. Well, apparently Santa Barbara celebrates Cinco De Mayo early. It was fun.  We got churros, and danced to spanish music. We had a blast!!!! Hope everyone had a good day!   

2 comments:

  1. Yummmm, In-N-Out... and churros. I wonder what those would taste like on top of each other. Find out and let me know.

    -Bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny...I am more excited about the In-N-Out burger than i am Rob Lowe (although it is neat to see celebs). That is just the ex-californian In-N-Out withdrawal talking. Hmm... double double!

    ReplyDelete