Saturday, March 14, 2009

Spring!!

I would have to say that spring is one of my favorite seasons. Everything is just a millions times better, Clothes are brighter colors, I can pack away my bulky sweatshirts giving me more room in my closet, and something about it just makes me want to be a kid again. I have these urges to skip and play with sidewalk chalk. It's a blast! Any ways, today I thought I would go outside in the backyard and check out the poppy that is growing beautifully. As soon as I opened the door I was overwhelmed with the scent in the air. It was kind of a sweet smell. As I stepped further out into the yard I discovered what it was. Our plum tree was blossoming. It was so gorgeous with it's white little flowers up against the dark trunk and blue sky. I couldn't help but take a picture. I wish we had smell o vision because I can't even begin to describe the fragrance. When I got closer to the tree I noticed it was filled with bug. Well I thought they were wasps but it turns out it was filled with all different types of butterflies.  It was amazing. I hope it makes you smile. 



2 comments:

  1. The tree looks beautiful. I wish I had a yard for a plum tree. One can dream. One day I will have a yard!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great shots! I love spring too!

    ReplyDelete